When you get to a shop to buy something, what are the things you are most concerned about in the shop?! First is the quality of the product sold (you want to be sure they last (durability), and are not inferior/fake products). Second is the customer service (are the vendors nice? Do they attend promptly to customer’s requests?). Third, the price of the goods (are they fair enough? Are the prices worth the products sold). These are the three major things people consider when they come to purchase from your store (whether online or offline). These are also the things they speak about when recommending your store to other people. These three things constitute the concept of BRAND SELLING.
When you sell your brand instead of your product/services, the sky becomes your limit. With brand selling, you are not just selling products and services, instead, you are selling the name of your company to people (does that even make any sense?! Yes it 100% does). When people recommend your store to others, they are recommending the difference between your brand and the brand of others. Brand selling is not expensive, you don’t need huge funds to start. It’s just like the Krabby Paddy secret formula that just constitutes your dedication, time, effort and virtue. These things money cannot buy.
HOW TO BEGIN BRAND SELLING AT ZERO COST
Follow these five simple steps to start selling your brand today:
- AVAILABILITY AND CONSISTENCY: Just because it’s an E-commerce (online) store, doesn’t mean you don’t need working hours. You need to have your working hours and be fully committed to keeping it. You need to be always available during these working hours and learn not to make excuses.
- MAINTAIN GOOD CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP: Don’t allow your customers to always complain about your services. Learn to maintain a good customer relationship with them. Be always ready to attend to all their requests, complains and queries, and strive to keep them happy at all times. Though some may be difficult at times, always remember that the customers are always right.
- OFFER FAIR DEALS AND PRICES: Customers like good deals for products they buy often. Always give a fair price to your products and services. It should not be too low, or too high. But it should be fair and affordable. Learn to give discounts and coupons, customers like it a lot too.
- ASK FOR REVIEWS AND RATINGS PERIODICALLY: Customers always have something to say. Get to know what your customers think about your products and services. Get their reviews and ratings for services offered to them, this will help you to better improve your store and gain more trust.
- ALWAYS KEEP IN TOUCH: Yes, make sure you keep in touch with your customers from time to time, especially those who have not visited your store for a long period of time. Call, text or email them to know their whereabouts. Please don’t spam their mailboxes with unnecessary emails, but be intentional with each and every customer.
Have you tried other things and they failed, brand selling may be the essential thing that is missing. Try brand selling today and thank me later. And always remember, the key to brand selling is maintaining a good customer relationship.
We would love to hear what you think about brand selling, have your say in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading!
OTHER INTERESTING ARTICLES
- Great Website Deals and Discounts for you. Click HERE
- Introduction to Reviews Selling (Making Money From Customer Reviews)
- How to Start a Blog (Making Money from doing what you love)
- How to Setup Your Own Online Shop
- 5 Things You Should Not do on Your E-commerce Store